Ch # 16 Environmental Chemistry Short Question
Environmental chemistry deals with the chemicals and other pollutants in the environment. In this we study the sources, reactions, transportation of the chemicals and other toxic substances especially created by human activity in the environment and their adverse effects on human beings………
- Types of pollution.
- Factors Affecting the Quality of Water.
- Solid Waste Management.
In this chapter you will learn:
- The meaning of environmental pollution.
- The sources of air pollutants like CO, SO2, oxides of nitrogen, etc.
- Effects of polluted air on environment.
- The causes of’water pollution.
- The preparation of potable water.
- About the solid waste and its management like dumping and incineration, treatment of industrial waste and recycling of solid waste.
Please view Online and also share your comments and suggestions. Thanks