Ch # 8 Aliphatic Hydrocarbons Short Question
Hydrocarbons are organic compounds which contain carbon and hydrogen only. The number which compounds is very large because of the property of catenation. Hydrocarbons have been divided into various classes on the basis of structure of the chain or size and nature of the ring………….
- Alkanes or Paraffins.
In this chapter you will learn:
- How to name the aliphatic hydrocarbons according to IUPAC rules.
- The synthesis of alkanes, alkenes and alkynes and thir important reactions.
- The comparison of reactivity of a bond and it bond.
- About the free radical nature of reactions of alkanes and electrophilic addition of alkenes and alkynes.
- The comparison of reactivities of alkanes, alkenes and alkynes.
Please view Online and also share your comments and suggestions. Thanks